Email: [email protected]
Address: Parwan Charikar Hofyan road beside the Danish University
1. Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
2. Excellent computer skills in using Microsoft Word Excel outlook and PowerPoint.
3. Ability to build effective working relationships remotely and quickly.
4. Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and identify an appropriate response to them.
5. Deadline oriented.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team to build relationships with partners.
7. Ability to manage conflicting priorities and balance a heavy workload.
8. I have attended in many scientific conferences in Danish university and have the admiration.
9. I have Preformed Many Allegorical Courts at university.
Law and Political Science 0
Danish - Dec 2014 - Dec 2017
Case Management Systme Admin 0
Primary Court - Jan 1970 - Nov -0001
Coaching and Mentoring of Primary Court CMS Operators and checking of entered case in CMS
Coaching and Mentoring of Appellate and Primary Court Staff in CMS and Filling CMS Forms.
Coaching and Mentoring of District Primary Court staff in using CMS and filling the CMS Forms
Troubleshooting and solving problems of Case Management System with cooperation of Head of Appellate Court and heads of Districts Primary Courts
Arrangement of Criminal Cases
Registration of Criminal Cases in Afghanistan Case Management System
Providing training to Civil Servants in using and case registration in Afghanistan Case Management System
Writing and arranging of indictments legal answers and formal defenses
Cooperation in Primary Court Administration
Writing and arranging of criminal cases documents.
Computer Operator Parwan, Afghanistan
Primary Court - Jan 2018 - Jan 1970
Writing Computerizing & formatting the Judges decisions.
Arrangement of the reports for the Appellate Court.
Inserting the cases in its special books.
Writing the litter of issuance of the cases.
Arranging the Salary Report for the Appellate Court.
Attending in the Judicial meeting for the writhing of registry.
Arranging the weekly monthly and yearly Reports for the Appellate Court.
Separating the criminal and civil Cases.
Pushto, Dari (Farsi), English
Outlook, Net Work, • Office Automation (Ms. Word Ms. Excel and Power point Ms. Access) • Auto Cad 2D Auto Cad 3D 3D Studio Max Interior designing SAP 2000 Saf
- Available on request