Khadija Atrafy Resume
Email: [email protected]
Address: Qul Ordo
Economics(Business Administration) Herat, Afghanistan
Herat University - Mar 2012 - Dec 2015
Economics(Business Administration) Unknow Location ID
- Mar 2012 - Dec 2015
USAID Program Certificate Data Base Training 23/Mar/2016 11/Apr/2016
Afghan Training Certificate Advance English Language 2012 2013
Afghan American Computer Science Institute Certificate Computer Program ICDL Basic IT Windows MS. Office Basic Network Internet Security Jan - 2012 Jun – 2012
Accountant management Herat, Afghanistan
Asia University - Nov 2015 - Feb 2017
• Supporting management’s accounts as required.
• Daily inputting of sales and purchase invoice to finance system.
• Identifying and promoting cost- reducing measure.
• Control of authorization and payment of purchase invoices.
• General ledger maintenance and purchase and sales ledger data entry.
• Updating and entering journals for sales revenue and other transactions.
• Processing of sales invoices expense and credit card claims.
• Reconciliation of sales ledger accounts.
• Maintenance of old debt account
• Train other finance assistants with new areas of work.
• Assessing in filling tax return and VAT returns.
Filing archiving and photocopying of vouchers.
Finance Officer Herat City, Herat, Afghanistan
USAID/AWDP/RSSAO - Mar 2017 - Oct 2018
• Maintain computerized financial records of transactions
• Maintain budget tracking sheet
• Assist to prepare Financial Reports as and when required for donors
• Maintain and follow supplier tax clearing forms
• Prepare monthly tax reports
• Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
• Ensure proper filing of documents
• Be responsible for verifying of payments to contractors & other payments
• Verification of staff salary payroll periderm travel and other allowances
• Responsible for Invoice posting
• Preparing spending plan
• Bid committee member
• Prepare national staff post back
• Supervise the work of finance technical assistants
• General reviewing of hard financial documents on monthly basis.
pashto, English, Dari (Farsi)
- Available on request